About Ryan Stack
Vote for Heber's Future
Ryan Stack has served on Heber's planning commission since March of 2015. In this role he has witnessed Heber's growing pains firsthand. Ryan understands that it is time to reexamine Heber's general plan and place a renewed emphasis on Main Street redevelopment. Ryan is committed to working with UDOT on the Heber bypass route, and he supports Main Street's transitioning into a walkable thoroughfare of shops and restaurants where people come to eat and play. While on the Planning Commission, Ryan has worked hard to ensure that affected community members have a voice and he weighs their concerns when considering each new project.
why choose me
Now Heber City is at a crossroads that demands responsible, forward thinking leadership.
- Graduated summa cum laude from the University of San Diego with his degree in Philosophy
- Graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law
- Member of the Utah State Bar since 2006
- Serving Utah communities as a public prosecutor since 2007
- Prosecuting Attorney in the Summit County Attorney's Office
- Previously served as counsel to the Summit County Board of Adjustment